Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Three neat-o podcast hits

Tee Morris's new pod-book, "Billibub Baddings and the Case of the Singing Sword", takes the podiobook to the next level. Sure, you get straight narration of the story. The twist is in the added sound effects, music, and even a cast! It's a great fantasy twist on the old private-dick theme. The 9th chapter just went up, so you can start listening and don't even have to have lag time in-between chapters!

Why have I waited so long to bring this up? Why, because I was waiting for my debut, that's why! LOL!

What's funny is, I had several audio things that I did at different times, and it's all coming out at the same time. It's quite hilarious to me, but the little stroke of the ego is kinda nice too... heheheh. I've been a long-time listener to the Variant Frequencies podcast. So when Rick asked if I'd like to read a flash fiction piece, I was like uh, hell yeah!

And I got to be creepy... me likey. I hope you do too! Though I couldn't do it without an awesome story to begin with, written by Anne Stringer. (See? Matt Wallace doesn't take up the WHOLE podcast... ;-) )


And finally... me thinks I should finally watch Buffy and see what the hub-bub is all about.

No comments: