All the conferences for the 3rd annual Podcast Expo in Ontario, CA have now been posted. There are 5 tracks for attendees to follow:
- Track 1: Audio & Video Podcasting 101 - A to Z for Beginners - Get Up To Speed Fast
- Track 2: Attracting & Growing Your Audience - Connecting To Your Audience & Guerilla Marketing
- Track 3: The Business of Podcasting & New Media - Monetization & Business Podcasting
- Track 4: Advanced Audio & Video Creation - "How To" Techniques for Editing and Creation
- Track 5: New Media for Special Interests - Educators, Musicians, Non-profits and more
I'll be there again this year, but unfortunately I'm not able to attend the sessions. I think I may have to email the Bourquin Bros. and suggest they offer more flexible options if you can't afford the whole shabang. It sure would be neat to hear fellow podcasters like Grammar Girl, Evo Terra, Tee Morris, and Charles Cadenhead speak on some of these topics! Check the link to see details on all the sessions and what everyone is speaking on specifically.
With or without attending the sessions, it will be an awesome time. Just meeting other podcasters, and the exhibits on the floor alone make it all worth it, and you don't walk away empty handed.