Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

One of the First, Still one of the Best


Hello everyone, and thank you to Dani for the invitation to become a regular contributor! I hope I can be of help, pointing out various and sundry audio goodness I've turned up on the Web.

I thought I might start with a podcast that's been out there from the very early days of the form, Digital Flotsam. P.W. Fenton is a classic storyteller; listening to his show is more than a little like listening to your favorite uncles swapping stories after dinner.

"Digital Flotsam" has won no less than three Podcast Peer Awards, so I know I'm not the only podcaster who thinks the show is well worth the time. The content is great, and the production values are flawless. The current episode is a reading of a classic Christmas poem, an online continuation of a cherished holiday tradition -- and a perfect place for new listeners to start.

No comments: