Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

NYT goes Podiobook CRAZY

Holy shit. Sorry, but when I got the email from the all-knowing, all-mighty, all-awesome (too much? Nahhhh.) JC Hutchins about the article in the Times, I totally was not expecting to see a picture of Scott Sigler. (Perhaps JC wasn't, either? ;-) )

At any rate- check out this AWESOME article that features all your fave podiobookers- JC, Sigler, Mark Jeffrey, and the Sarge himself, Tee Morris.

Yeah, they talk about Evo too, but hey- that's a given. ;-)

You know, I never even thought about podcasting in the closet- I've got a nice-sized one too, just like Siglers. If I could just get all my equipment up there- what a GREAT flipping idea!

Check out the article- I'm so excited by all this media exposure of podcasting, and dammit, you should be too!

No comments: