Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Well then...

Seems as though I've dropped of the face of the internet, eh?
It's been nice, I must say. Have enjoyed my holiday very much... just being disconnected for a change.

However, I am getting that feeling. Besides the feeling of "god I have ate way too much the past two weeks but yes I will so have another slice of (insert dessert here)" -the feeling that it's time to start getting back to work!

My goal this holiday was to listen to three major audio works- one radio drama, and two podiobooks. Well, here I am 8 days into my 10 day vacation and I have just about finished the radio drama. But to be fair it was long, like epic-long. I'm dying to tell you all more about it, but it will have to wait until I finish the last two tracks.

(hint)

As for the other two, well, my work is cut out for me, that is for sure! But I can't wait- I love having time to listen! Perhaps I will be able to get a podiobook in on the plane trip home!

No comments: