Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Modern Old Time Radio?

Yes, I do believe that is possible. I've just been checking out a story theatre show called "Atoms, Motion, and the Void".

I'm really not sure how to describe it. It really does have an old time feel to it, yet in the first episode the host, Sherwin Sleeves, discusses Tori Amos and the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.

Then the second episode starts with a monologue about moose and it's plural.

But that's just the beginning. It's a beautiful and seamless mix between music and spoken word. Almost to a new-ageish degree, but yet... it's not.

Hmm.. I'm not describing this very well. But you know, I like it. Maybe the news article written about AMV will help you understand.

It's just.... neat. :-)

I'm not sure if they podcast or not, I can't find a link on their site. However, each episode is right there on the site to download direct. Take a listen!

No comments: