Click on any of the entry titles to get more information about all the awesome things written about!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Do you have a superhero?

I do! I do! But I never knew how to bring this superhero(ine) to life.

Now I do- with the help of Consortuim Comics! Here's a little more info about it from Sonic Society:

What is Consortium Comics?

Its the worlds first collective Audio Comic book!
That's right YOU can send us your script of your very own superhero.
Our Shadowlands Players will take the best four scripts each month and
we'll produce a new Audio Comic issue of Consortium Comics each and
every month for you to download from our site.
And yes! That means podcasting too!
Hurry and see what all the excitement is! Leap into the world of
Consortium Comics and lets see what kind of hero tales YOU have to
tell!

Life's an Audio Cinema with pictures!
Jack

So now I'm off to see if I am actually any good at this writing/creating a character thing... and if I am you will all eventually find out! :-) Check the link above or at the right!

~Dani

No comments: